I have Saddle making videos on DVD and there are three different sets to chose from, The first set I will talk about is the set “How To Make Modern Day Cutting Horse Saddles”. This Four-DVD set is eight hours of saddle making showing you how to make a cutting horse saddle from start to finish. This saddle is made on a Bowden Saddle Tree and has very little groundwork in the seat for a close contact and balanced ride for cutting horse competitions. You will learn about tools, materials and supplies for saddle making and then be taken through each step of making a top notch cutting saddle.
The next Saddle Making DVD set I would like to tell you about is the set titled “How To Make A Roping Saddle”. This is a four DVD set on how to make a roping saddle with a Cheyenne roll and padded chap leather seat. You will be taken through each step of making a roping saddle that will hold up to heavy steer and calf roping. The saddle tree in this video is a Patterson Roper which is very much like a Bowman Roper tree. This is eight hours of saddle making from start to finish and you will learn about tools, materials and supplies as well as learn which materials work best for each part of the saddle.
The third saddle making DVD I would like to tell you about is the title “How To Make A Buckaroo Saddle”. The saddle tree used for making this buckaroo saddle is a tree called a Sid Special and it is rawhide covered with a five inch tall cantle and thirteen inch swell and features a Texas Dally horn for roping steers, bulls and cattle. The saddle made in this Four DVD set is full basket stamped with the owners ranch brand tooled into the leather on the rear housing of the saddle. I spend enough time on each step so you can clearly understand how to make this saddle from start to finish.
For more information on Bit, Spur and Saddle Making Videos and DVDs this is the place.
The list below is a complete list of my training videos on Bit, Spur and Saddle Making.
1. THE ART OF SPUR MAKING VOL. 1 HOW TO MAKE WELDED SPURS.
2. THE ART OF SPUR MAKING VOL. 2 HOW TO MAKE HAND FORGED ONE PIECE SPURS.
3.THE ART OF BIT MAKING VOL. 1 HOW TO MAKE CUTTING HORSE BRIDLE BIT AND BUCKAROO SHANK BIT.
4.THE ART OF BIT MAKING VOL. 2 HOW TO MAKE SNAFFLE BITS.
5. TEXAS STYLE ENGRAVING & SILVERSMITHING WITH PRACTICE PLATE ENGRAVING & MAKING A FOUR PIECE STERLING SILVER WESTERN BUCKLE SET.
6. HOW TO SET UP A LOW BUDGET BLUING & BROWNING SYSTEM FOR BIT & SPUR MAKERS & SPEC OUT THE 2″X72″ BELT GRINDER SANDER AT THE END.
7. HOW TO MAKE HANDMADE HUNTING KNIVES – KNIFE & LEARN TO ENGRAVE THE BRASS GUARD.
8. HOW TO MAKE HAND TOOLED BELTS & SPUR STRAPS.
9. HOW TO MAKE ROPING & CUTTING HORSE BREAST COLLARS.
10. HOW TO MAKE MODERN DAY CUTTING HORSE SADDLES 4 DVD SET.
11. HOW TO MAKE A ROPING SADDLE 4 DVD SET.
12. HOW TO MAKE A BUCKAROO SADDLE 4 DVD SET.
13. HOW TO COVER STIRRUPS WITH RAWHIDE AND LEATHER.